Send an Email
Read along for a breakdown of all six sections within your voter profile, as accessed within the Voter Search
1) Sample Ballots: The Sample Ballots section will contain your sample ballot for the upcoming election. If there is a primary election, you will see the ballot of your registered party. If you are unaffiliated, you will see each sample ballot for each party that has an open primary. For a general election, you will find one sample ballot for the upcoming election.
2) Election Day Polling Place: The Election Day Polling Place will show your polling site for the upcoming election. On Election Day, this is where you go to vote. If you click the site’s name, you will find more information about the polling place. This includes the address of the polling place and sample ballot for the site, as well as the address, hours, and contact information for your county board of elections.
3) Voter Details: The Voter Details section will show the following information: Registered County, Registration Status, Voter Registration Number, NCID, Registered Party, Race, Ethnicity, Gender, Registration Date, and NCDMV Customer status. The details should match what you submitted on your voter registration application.
4) Jurisdictions: The Jurisdictions section will show which districts you live in and which contests you are eligible to vote in. This includes Congressional district, NC Senate and House district, Superior Court district, Judicial district, Prosecutorial district, County Commissioner district, City Council district, Municipality, Ward, and School Board district.
5) Voter History: Voter History will show your county and method of voting for each election in North Carolina. The section has four columns: Election, Voted Method, Voted County, and Voted Party.
6) Your Absentee Ballot: If you voted by mail or in person during the early voting period, your ballot will show up in this section. This section shows Election Date, County, Absentee Status, Return Date, Return Method, and Return Status.
County services have returned to their normal schedule unless noted otherwise. Read the latest service availability update.