People who live in Mecklenburg County can update or retool their job skills to join the local workforce. Mecklenburg County's Workforce Development Resource Fair is Monday, Jan. 27 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Moore's Sanctuary AME Zion Church (4101 Morris Field Drive, Charlotte). The event is hosted by the County and regional partners.
Representatives from the following Mecklenburg County and local programs will be at the event to answer your questions:
· Center for Community Transitions
· Common Wealth Charlotte
· Community Culinary School of Charlotte
· Department of Community Resources
· Department of Social Services
· Goodwork Staffing
· Responsible Fatherhood Initiative
· United Workforce Development
· Urban League
· Unified Workforce Development
· Child Enforcement
The Workforce Development Resource Fair is an opportunity for job seekers to find sustainable jobs and a healthy work-life balance.
For more information call 980-314-7506 or email Donald Manns or Erik Ortega.
VIEW ALL NEWS
County services are operating at a limited capacity. Questions about COVID-19? Call Public Health Hotline: 980-314-9400