MCPH Offers $25 Summer Cash Cards for First Dose COVID-19 Vaccine Recipients and Drivers at Select Sites Beginning June 2
Get the gift of a COVID-19 vaccine. Not only are all COVID-19 vaccines free, Mecklenburg County Public Health (MCPH) is partnering with the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) to offer $25 Summer Cash Cards to help pay for the time and transportation to get one.
Get vaccinated or drive someone to their vaccination at select sites and receive a $25 Summer Cash Card for the first vaccine dose. Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 and virus-related hospitalization and death and give everyone the peace of mind of safely bringing summer back with all the people, places, and activities we love.
Eligible individuals include anyone 18 and older who:
· Gets their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J) at a participating COVID-19 vaccine site
· Drives someone to get their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination at a participating COVID-19 vaccine site
· Vaccine recipients or drivers for second doses are not eligible.
· Vaccine recipients or transporters ages 17 and younger are not eligible.
The following MCPH locations will offer the $25 Summer Cash Cards this week:
- Friday, June 4 and Monday, June 7, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- 933 Louise Avenue, Charlotte
- Friday, June 4, 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- 5700 Westpark Drive, Charlotte
- Friday, June 4, 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- 5249 Central Avenue, Charlotte
- Saturday, June 5, Noon – 4 p.m.
For more information, please visit mecknc.gov/COVID-19 or call 980-314-9400.
Additional information and sites in Mecklenburg County and North Carolina can also be found at https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine-incentives. Additional locations may be added in the future.
VIEW ALL NEWS
Mecklenburg County Public Health encourages all eligible residents ages 12 and older to get a free COVID-19 vaccination.