311 or 980-314-3867
Send an Email
Conditions of license:
1. Provide all customers with solid waste collection as specified by contract.
2. Notify the Land Use and Environmental Services Agency immediately of any change in name, address, or telephone number.
3. Notify the Land Use and Environmental Services immediately of any major disruption of service.
4. Notify all customers, and the Land Use and Environmental Services Agency, one month prior to ANY operational status change (e.g. going out of business).
The undersigned as license holder shall indemnify and save harmless Mecklenburg County NC, its officers, agents, and employees from and against all losses, claims, demands, payments, suits, actions, recoveries and judgments of every kind and nature brought, asserted or recoverable by reason of any act or omission caused in part or in whole by the negligence of the license holder, its officers, agents, or employees arising out of activities performed or services rendered under this license.
For questions please contact David Coleman at (980) 314-3858
PRINT ALL INFORMATION
TOTAL NUMBER OF VEHICLES TO BE INSPECTED:
Please use this fee scheduled to determine your payment:
PAYMENT AMOUNT ENCLOSED: _____________
Vehicle(s) To Be Inspected (if more than 8, attach list with information below):
ID NUMBER/LICENSE TAG NUMBER YEAR MAKE MODEL/ TYPE CAPACITY
1. Collection service provided: Residential Commercial Construction/Demolition (Circle all that apply)
The completed application, liability insurance documentation, and fee must be returned to:
David ColemanMecklenburg County Solid Waste2145 Suttle Ave Charlotte, NC 28208
Health Alert: To prevent spread of COVID-19, County services are operating at a limited capacity.