311 or 980-314-3867
Send an Email
WMAB meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month at 11:30 A.M. To obtain a copy of the WMAB Meeting Schedule, please email: Solid Waste.
The WMAB assists and advises the Solid Waste program on matters that further the advances of solid waste management within the County.
The Board is comprised of members appointed by:
1) The Board of County Commissioners;
2) Municipalities of Mecklenburg County
a. Charlotte City Council
b. Town of Davidson
c. Town of Cornelius
d. Town of Huntersville
e. Town of Pineville
f. Town of Mint Hill
g. Town of Matthews
Person's interested in applying for open membership seats can contact the following:
· County Advisory Board Application;
· City of Charlotte Boards & Commissions Application;
· By contacting the appropriate Municipal Partner
For more detailed information on the WMAB or the WMAB Standing Committees, please e-mail SolidWaste.